I intend to open a dialog with the viewer to discuss issues in the society we are part of. I collect the stories of others that resonate with my personal stories and visualizes them with a metaphoric twist through the prism of a woman’s mind. My paintings refer to complex issues with simple imagery that could be understood by everybody. I am often using personal memories as the entries point into my narratives. While looking deep inside for personal thoughts and feelings, I am also reaching out to share with my audience and trying to find common ground with my viewer for mutual understanding and connection. My art becomes an open space for mind-shifting reflections while providing emotional comfort through distant togetherness.
1. Sherbrooke-window.jpg - "Window Shopping" oil paining on canvas 30x40 inches, 2021
2. Studio.jpg - "Studio Corner" oil paining on canvas 36x36 inches, 2021
3. Orange-Sunset.jpg "Dreamy Oranges" oil paining on canvas 30x40 inches, 2020
4. Cranberry-Sauce-full.jpg "Cranberry Sauce" oil paining on canvas 30x40 inches, 2021
5. strawberry-season.jpg "Strawberry season" oil paining on canvas 30x40 inches, 2020